Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hello!


Hey everyone!

I'm Cassidy - I'm currently a senior majoring in business management (with a focus on entrepreneurship). I'm a member of Delta Sigma Pi (the coed professional business fraternity), which I feel has been a great experience for me. I'm originally from the suburbs of Chicago and am just returning to Clemson after having spent a fabulous year studying abroad in Newcastle, Australia. Travel is my passion, and I've been fortunate enough to live out my dreams and travel all around Europe, Asia, and Australia!

Besides travel, I've always had a soft spot for animals. I have a dog named Sunny who I adopted from a shelter about 2 years ago. Sophomore year, my roommates and I fostered a dog from the Anderson County Humane Society. It was such a rewarding experience for us that we plan on doing it again this year.

I have two brothers, Matt (20) and Danny (17). Matt is a junior at Indiana University and Danny is currently in high school back in Illinois. Danny has a rare mental disability called William's Syndrome and is a really cool kid who captures the heart of everyone he meets! He's also a HUGE Clemson fan and frequently walks around singing Tiger Rag!

If all goes to plan, I'll be graduating in May. From there, I plan to return to the Chicago area for a little while. My parents own a successful chain of gourmet breakfast and lunch restaurants outside of Chicago, and my ultimate goal is to expand the chain to the Atlanta area.

I look forward to seeing what is in store for this class. I was pleased to find out we'd be working on things that would be helpful for both ourselves and the community. It should be a good semester!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog!